Holla!!

8.12.14

So as you can see I'm new here and this will be my first ever post!! WARNING: It'll probably be the most boring read ever.

Uhh yes I'm a very awkward, weird person but I'm currently in the limbo zone between being graduated from high school but not excepted into uni yet. As a result I have quite a bit of free time to create a small space for me online. The coding is still a little funny as well but I've worked on it for a while now, to the point that I really don't care anymore, haha. I just want to try and blog now.

Little something about me: My wallet is so skinny (and not because I only carry notes) but I suffer from a serious case of wunderlust and I hope that eventually I will have traveled the whole world one place at a time.

Also I had no idea what to do for Yuzu's birthday and I had absolutely no gif-ing ideas; So instead I'll just start my blogging journey on his birthday as a thank you for everything he's helped me achieve so far and maybe in the future.

That's it for now I have the urge to finish with peace out but that's embarrassing so 

Byee thank you for dealing with my awkward debut


You Might Also ♡

0 comments