Summer Lovin'

1.1.15

 Bondi Beach, Tamarama
Day 2 of birthday celebrations takes place at Bondi!! Been living in Sydney my whole but I've only been to Bondi a total of 3 times. At first I really didn't understand why people loved this beach so much; I mean the water wasn't particularly clear and it's always crowded but for some reason coming back this time it truly was beautiful. 
I went on a Monday and it was still crazy packed! It was also interesting to find that I didn't hear anyone speaking with an Australian accent; people will either speaking an entirely different language or accented English.

Walked all the way to Tamarama but it was totally worth it. 




   



Hope you have a lovely new year! Happy Celebrations and good luck with the new year resolutions xx

You Might Also ♡

0 comments