Sunset on Top of Hong Kong

16.3.15

Tai Mo Shan
So that I could be a little boastful when I got home my aunt and uncle took us to the tallest mountain in Hong Kong. 
My sister "flying" up the hill. Yea we got a little bored on the trek up the mountain.
This is pretty much the best cityscape view I got since it was smokey that day for who know what reason.
I don't know if you can see it but that's the winding roads we had to walk up to get to the "top"
Getting to the top is so easy. It just takes a little bit of omph and grunt but as you can see by my clothes you don't need to be prepared or a marathon runner.
Unfortunately when we got to the top there wasn't much of a view and the previously white looking soccer ball got quite dirty up close but hey we came for the sunset.
And here are the photos I got. They weren't great and surprisingly the best pictures didn't come from the top of the mountain. 

You Might Also ♡

0 comments