Central to Sheung Wan and Back Again

6.4.15

Started in Central for Yum Cha and looped back here at the end of the journey for just a tad bit of extra shopping.
 Jubilee St, Central
Mid-Level Escalators
So! This is pretty much the last post for HK. Catch up for HK . On one of the last days we went exploring through Sheung Wan. After being here 7 times I'll admit I never knew about this place and I honestly thought it was new. But! I've been told it's been here for ages so you never know what you'll find here. It was actually quite exciting!
 Hollywood Rd, Sheung Wan
You have no idea how long it took me to get such a terrible photo haha. I think it was the first time I saw wall art in HK and I tried to snap 3 photos. Only my "lovely" friends wouldn't stop powering through the streets to see everything and I ended up snapping these on the go. So hence the marvelous quality haha.
I really like this place because it's like a little piece of home among all the ... Asian-ness if you know what I mean. There are a lot more European restaurants and I feel like there's a lot of Western people congregated here. The streets also have wall art everywhere so the feel is different. Also, yea at this point I was really missing home.
No, I didn't eat here but the sign looked nice.
This was definitely a highlight. Looks like one of those building models in a bookstore but this is a cathedral we walked past. The architecture was stunning.

You Might Also ♡

0 comments