Carefree San Souci

22.7.15

These last few weeks I've been desperately trying to escape the cold chill of Winter, so I headed down to the beach. Okay so it wasn't the most amazing idea; hair was flying everywhere, the water was so cold. Eventually I even decided to hide in a restaurant but what to eat at San Souci? It's a bit of a hole but I decided to give Bay Vista a go and wow it did not disappoint. 
 83 The Grand Parade,
Brighton-Le-Sands  NSW
 I don't know why but I found this on the adults only section of the menu? I'm fairly certain it had no alcohol in it, and they didn't ask for ID. No, I did not order it for the alcohol ... maybe ... Shhhh. The passion fruit was a bit sour for me but if you eat it with the meringue its perfect.
 The crepes are a great way to start since they're so light and fluffy.
Then the waffles are more heavy handed and filling. Bottom line is, dessert can absolutely fill you up like lunch

You Might Also ♡

0 comments